Scottie Scheffler Reveals Masters Champions Dinner Menu
Defending Masters champion Scottie Scheffler has revealed the menu for the traditional Masters Champion dinner, which will be held on April 4 at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia. The 26-year-old professional golfer has crafted a four-course meal that will be enjoyed by golfing royalty, starting with cheeseburger sliders served “Scottie-style” and firecracker shrimp served with sweet Thai chili and sriracha mayo. As an appetizer, Tortilla Soup will be served, topped with avocado, crunchy blue tortilla strips, sour cream, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime. The main course will be a choice between Texas Ribeye Steak or Blackened Redfish, with sides of family-style mac and cheese, jalapeno creamed corn, fried brussels sprouts and seasoned fries. To finish things off, the meal will end with a classic sweet treat of a warm chocolate chip skillet cookie served with milk and cookies ice cream. Plain and bar-b-que potato chips will also be served as a side.
This marks a sharp change in flavors from the 2022 menu concocted by Hideki Matsuyama. Give a ton of credit to Scottie Scheffler for how he planned his Masters Champions dinner menu, which is sure to be a hit with past champions. The dinner will be a chance for Scottie to share his words with the greats, and he's looking forward to the special gathering. “I think we are all there to play in the tournament and celebrate the Masters and celebrate all being past champions,” he said. “I think the dinner will be really special to be able to gather together again.
0. “Ribeye highlights Scottie Scheffler's Masters champions dinner” Yardbarker, 15 Mar. 2023, https://www.yardbarker.com/golf/articles/ribeye_highlights_scottie_schefflers_masters_champions_dinner/s1_17051_38584062
1. “The Masters 2023: Scottie Scheffler champions dinner menu revealed” For The Win, 15 Mar. 2023, https://ftw.usatoday.com/2023/03/the-masters-dinner-menu-scottie-scheffler-2023
2. “Masters Champions Dinner 2023: Scottie Scheffler unveils 4-course menu” USA TODAY, 15 Mar. 2023, https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/golf/masters/2023/03/15/masters-club-dinner-scottie-scheffler-unveils-menu/11479876002/
3. “Scottie Scheffler's Masters Champions Dinner Menu Is Pure America, And It's Awesome” OutKick , 15 Mar. 2023, https://www.outkick.com/scottie-scheffler-masters-champions-dinner-menu/
4. “Taste of the Masters: How to bring Augusta National to your front door for Masters week” Golfweek, 13 Mar. 2023, https://golfweek.usatoday.com/lists/augusta-national-food-taste-of-the-masters-2023/
5. “Scottie Scheffler's Masters Champions Dinner menu: Cheeseburger sliders, ribeye steak and chocolate chip cookies” ABC17News.com, 16 Mar. 2023, https://abc17news.com/sports/cnn-sports/2023/03/16/scottie-schefflers-masters-champions-dinner-menu-cheeseburger-slides-ribeye-steak-and-chocolate-chip-cookies/
6. “Scottie Scheffler’s Masters Champions Dinner Menu Is Oddly Reminiscent Of Your Local Applebee’s” BroBible, 15 Mar. 2023, https://brobible.com/sports/article/scottie-schefflers-masters-champions-dinner-menu
7. “Fred Couples Calls Phil Mickelson A ‘Nutbag,' And We Cannot Wait For The Masters Champions Dinner” Barstool Sports, 16 Mar. 2023, https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3459982/fred-couples-calls-phil-mickelson-a-nutbag-and-we-cannot-wait-for-the-masters-champions-dinner